It’s as easy as 1-2-3; Mix, Freeze, and Serve. In no time, you’ll have a delicious and all-natural wine slush for your own happy hour, party, or special dinner.
Three-Step Freezer Instructions:
- Pour a bottle of wine (750 mL or 3 cups) into a pitcher or large bowl. Fill wine bottle with water and add to pitcher.
- Add Lush, stir well & freeze 6-8 hours.
- Once frozen to desired consistency, stir well and serve.
Three-Step Blender Instructions:
- Pour ½ bottle of wine (1.5 cups) into a blender. Add ½ bag Lush (.5 cups) blend to dissolve and then add 3.5 cups ice. Blend to desired consistency.
- Pour into serving pitcher and repeat Step 1 with remaining wine, Lush, and additional 3.5 cups ice.
- Add second batch to serving pitcher, stir well and serve.
Non-Alcoholic Drink Instructions:
- If using an unsweetened drink such as non-alcoholic wine, unsweetened tonic or sparkling water, etc., follow either set of instructions above.
- If using a sweetened drink such as JUICE, Ginger-Ale, etc., only use half the Lush package contents (approximately 1/2 cup) and follow either set of instructions above. Make sure to shake package well before pouring out half of the contents.